I just thought by doing a "favorites giveaway" it would be a fun way to incorporate beauty items with the reviews and giveaways. I also realize I need to start doing some tutorial views, which I had the idea to come up with make-up looks for tutorial videos and then have the giveaway with the items that made up that look. [new items of course...I'm selfish when it comes to make-up...I always want one of my own and I would never ever send opened or used makeup ...that is gross.] I've also read lately on a few blogs that giveaways are cheesy and make the blog less valuable...as viewers are just interested in the giveaway verses the content. I just view it as, wanting to give my followers an incentive for giving feedback and communicating with me. Let me know your thoughts and feedback as I want my followers to enjoy and look forward to my blog. :D
So this month in the giveaway....one winner will win all of the following products:
(1) Box of Shadow Shields. Includes 30 shields.
(1) Small Tube of Embryolisse Lait-crème Concentré.
(1) Starter Kit of Moom.
(1) O•P•I Mini Muppet Collection, which includes the colors, Wocka Wocka, Excuse Moi, Designer..de Better!, and Warm & Fozzie. Each bottle is 0.125 oz each.
One way to enter and multiple chances to win.
☆ Entry #1+ (worth one contest entry each day: can be done once daily during contest)
• Follow me on twitter. ( @alElizabeth )
• Then Retweet this tweet: "RT: #Beauty #Giveaway hosted by @alelizabeth. blog.alelizabeth.com @shadowshields @EmbryolisseUSA #moon @opi_products"
So far I have the review video up for the Shadow Shields and the Embryolisse in the works as I type. I just confirmed this week I will be featured on the Nature's Knockout channel for my review video for the product, Moom. If you do not know what Moom is...it is an all natural hair remover, that is similar to wax, but so much better. My friend has also volunteered her leg, to demonstrate how Moom works. [so this should be interesting...to say the least.] The O•P•I Nail Polish is a throw in...and if I can find a salon with the same colors, I'll do a swatch panel, but if not I don't want to open the package just to get a swatch panel.
Again please let me know your thoughts on giveaways and/or feedback.
1. You will be responsible for entering your giveaway entries through the widget below. Any one caught cheating will automatically be disqualified.
2. Giveaway is open internationally.
3. There will be 1 winner for this contest.
4. Winner will be picked at random.
5. Contest starts January 1st, 2012 at 12:00 am and ends January 31st, 2012 at 12:00 am.
6. You must be over the age of 18. If you are younger, please ask your parents for permission to enter this giveaway!
7. I am not responsible for the custom charges in your country and I am not responsible for the package once I have sent it.
8. The winner (1) will be notified via private message and will have 7 days to respond with their address. Failure to respond will result in forfeiting the prize and another winner will be chosen.
9. I will share the winners user-name in a future video and on twitter. By entering this giveaway, you are consenting to this.