My video today is about Bella Terra Cosmetics eyeshadows. These awesome little powders come in a wide variety of colors, and are marketed as multi-use powders:
01. Shadow - Used as the powder form which it is packaged.
02. Creamy or Matte Shadow - Mix with eyeshadow primer for a thicker shadow coverage.
03. Eye Liner - Wet your brush and mix with powder for it to become liner.
04. Lip Color - Mix the powder with Vaseline and a color lip gloss.
05. Body Color - Mix the powder with lotion, for a body shimmer or color.
06. Hair Color - Mix the powder with hair gel and apply to hair for hair color.
07. Mascara - Mix the powder with mascara for colored mascara.
08. Nail Polish - Mix the powder with clear nail polish for a new color.
I originally bought the powders based on the fact, that I loved the colors and they were multi use. But after using them for over 2 years...I actually only use them as airbrush colors and sometimes eyeliner. I left a facebook post telling them that they need to add a number nine on the list: "Airbrush".
This video explains in more about Bella Terra and goes into more detail of how I mix the powders so they will feed through the airbrush, using Temptu's Aqua Converter. Besides that it is Temptu (and Temptu products rock) the great thing about this mixer, is it is water based...meaning you can spray it near your eye, verses an alcohol based mixing medium, that would sting if it got in contact with your eye.
☆ [Please Note: I do not suggest spraying around your eyes, with any form of mixing medium, if you have sensitive eyes.]
Here are links to everything in the video:
• Bella Terra Cosmetic eyeshadows - this page links to discontinued colors...so you can test them out before you make a big purchase.
• Temptu Aqua Converter
• Walgreens - plastic mixing cups (I said CVS in the video...but it is actually Walgreens.)
• Crown Brush - plastic spatulas
• The Container Store - Nalgene® 1.7 oz. Vial w/ Snap Closure